Sunday, January 16, 2005

semi-affordable stuff from Apple

A few of my friends have the original ipod, which by the way is amazing. You can store virtually your entire cd collection (or at least half, depending on the size) on this tiny little credit card size machine that you can take anywhere. So now, Apple has come out w/ a more affordable version called the ipod shuffle. This has many of the same capabilities of the original ipod at 1/3 of the price. I haven't run out to buy one yet, but it's definitely on my list!

ipod shuffle $99 Posted by Hello
link to ipod shuffle starting at $99
I think I'll be a Mac user for life, and this new Mac Mini, seems like the perfect PC!

Mac Mini HD Posted by Hello
link to mac mini starting at $499

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails