Saturday, February 26, 2005

Caudalie: smells good and works too!

Love this line from Paris! It's made w/ grape seed and smells very clean and fresh. I've never been one to go out and buy such expensive beauty products, so instead, everytime I go to the mall, I hit up Sephora for some samples. Now I've got a stockpile of little tubes of Caudalie's entire skin care line.

Caudalie Cleanser $10-$25 Posted by Hello
link to Caudalie Cleanser
The cleanser smells just as fab as the rest of the line, and is 2 products in one, cleanser and toner. Definitely worth a try. The small bottle is only $10 and lasted a good 3 weeks.

Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream, $34 Posted by Hello
link to Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream
The Gentle Buffing Cream is perfect for the face. (Think St. Ives Peach Scrub, acheiving the same results, but much less abrasive.)

Caualie Eye Cream $48 Posted by Hello
link to Caudalie Eye Cream
The eye cream is to die for. After 2 weeks of using it, I could definitely tell a difference in the puffiness around my eyes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails